Followers

Friday 22 November 2013

Hello :-)

Hiya lovelies, just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is? I have been a bad blogger of late but things havent been the best health wise and I am getting very busy with my facebook business page.

I am still making cards just not as often as I used to, I miss my design teams but the break is doing me good and I hope I will be able to return to them in the new year.

My shabby chic diaries are doing very well and I have been making lots of tutu wreaths for sale, here is one of them

What do you think? I love them they are so girly :-)

Here is an example of a shabby chic diary, each one is unique and the covers are removable meaning you can change the diary every year

I will be back tomorrow with a card as its my turn for the inspiration post over on saturated Canary.

See you then

Love and hugs

Kat

xxx

 

3 comments:

Kim said...

love the tutu wreath and your shabby diary! I'm not surprised they're doing well! Good luck!
Kim x

caroline said...

oh, Kat, they are both gorgeous, lovely to hear from you, sorry health not been to good i know what you mean, i'm having major health issues at present, but we keep going don't we. I would love to see you back on dt groups as i really miss seeing your stunning cards.
hope you have a good christmas and new year, all the best
caroline xxx

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous...