Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Happy Birthday at Mo's

Morning lovelies, well its Thursday again so yime for a new challenge over at Mo's, and this week our theme chosen by this weeks hostess Pat is 'Happy Birthday' which is actually perfect as it is lovely Pat's birthday!!!

Have a wonderful day sweetie xxx

I have used one of Mo's newest image 'Clam Diggers'

This is one of Mo's new 'pencil line' images and I have to say I loved it, it made it lovely to colour in

Here is my card, hope you have a wonderful day xx


 

6 comments:

Pat said...

hehe! Nothing like throwing my own "birthday party"!!! Thank you for your sweet wishes, my darling girl!! And, oh oh oh...I am in LOVE with this gorgeous work of art!! Brilliant coloring...and the embellies are absolutely perfection!! This is stunning!! Hugs. Pat

Cathy said...

This is definitely worthy of a frame, Gorgeous. Love everything about this work of art.

Tracy said...

This is so lovely Kat. The soft muted colors are just beautiful and putting it in the frame was a great way to really make it shine. Hugs!

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Kat, love the beautiful soft colour and your coloring is amazing as always.
Hugs Mau xx

Anja said...

Awesome, Kat! I already told you how much I love it. Such a stunning design and colouring... Perfect!

Hugs, Anja

Sharon said...

THis is absolutely stunning Kat. Love the image in the frame. Would make an awesome gift. hugs Sharon x