Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Here comes summer? Eh???


Well hello lovelies! It feels like ages since I posted anything!
I have had printer issues, had problems printing stuff and now run out of ink! Thankfully I had some images already printed out that will suit a few upcoming dt cards, and the others I can use rubber for, but it is killing me not being able to print out my new digis!!
This post is for a dt card for Deep Ocean challenge, our theme for this one is 'Welcome Summer' which explains my question in the title, eh? Where, cause I cant find it!! Lol it is a lottery every morning at the moment deciding what to wear, do I get the summery stuff out or bring back the wellies! I know Scotland is well known for having all four seasons in one day, but it is getting beyond the joke at the moment. Well I can tell you the weather forecast for Saturday 29th, rain! And how do I know that you ask? Cause our schools finish up for the summer next friday, so saturday will be raining! 
Anyways, onto my card, I have used one of my new tildas, I thought she was the perfect choice for the theme as she looks so summery.





Oh,and before I go, there is something very special coming soon, I am so excited I could burst!! I am sitting on a huge secret and cant wait to share it with you all, but for now I need to shhhhh! 
Back on Thursday with my Mo's dt card xx

5 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Kat - love the image and your colouring is stunning (esp that hair lol!)
Kim x

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeous, Kat....a spectacular tag!!!! Adore your magnificently colored Tilda and all the wonderful details!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Kat. The image is so sweet and I love the design, papers and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely image and all details. hugs, Helena

coops said...

so stunning kat.i love all your beautiful details and gorgeous pretty tilda :D

xx coops xx