Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

So this is Christmas.....


Evening Lovelies, ooops nearly forgot about this tonight, my head is all over the place not helped by the fact Meghan has a terrible cough which Alex has picked up and I feel like I have been hit by a bus today! I am soooo fed up with all these bugs that we keep getting, enough already!

Plus we have snow! Which has half melted and froze again giving me a perfect ice rink on my front driveway, its lethal! Slipping and slidding all over the place. Oh the joys of winter!

Anyhoo lets get onto the reason for this post, its time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge and the theme this week is 'So this is Christmas..'

So here is my card, I have used a Mo Manning image called 'Little Elf Finn' such a cute little image.

Here is my card, I am now off to get on with my christmas gifts and cards that I am making.







entering into the following

crafts and me  - ribbon or trim
wild orchid crafts - christmas for a child
Make it monday - anything goes linky party


12 comments:

Caroline said...

Kat this is gorgeous the layout is so beautiful and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

Natalie Z said...

OMG..! What an gorgeous card..!? Your colouring is so beautiful, and very sweet image..
Hugs Natalie xx

Sue said...

so gorgeous Kat. I love the cute image, your colouring is wonderful and the details are wonderful

I hope your children are feeling better soon

Hugs Sue

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card! Gorgeous colouring and details. Helena xx

Unknown said...

I love your card!

Unknown said...

I love your gorgeous Christmas card Kat! The colors, embellies and adorable image are wonderful together.

Denise Goeldner said...

this mo image is so cute love your creation hugs xx

Franz♥ said...

Fab work hun! Love this lovely Mo's elf really so much and every detail of your card is fabulous!

Thanks for sharing :)

A huge hug, Franz.

coops said...

so stunning kat.i love the gorgeous image and your bold colours are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Janine said...

Fantastic card Kat. Such a cute, cheerful image which you have coloured beautifully. Love all the embellishments too.
Lovely pictures of your family. Meghan looks so grown up in this photo.
Hugs, Janine xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Kathleen, your card is awesome! Love your great coloring and the image you used on the card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week... :)

annes paperfun said...

Wow!!Such a lovely card!
Beautiful details ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine