Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Santa Clause is coming...

Evening lovelies, very quick post must get back to wrapping pressies! 
It is time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean challenge and the theme is 'Santa is Coming...' so a nice and easy one for you.
I have used another Mo manning image called Ragged Santa, I made this card for my son Alex for Christmas and he was delighted with it. Its very plain and simple for me but I love that the image takes centre stage, he is one very jolly santa!!





10 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card I love the Santa image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Shanna Shands said...

Fabulous card. I love your coloring.

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous kat sweets xx

Sue said...

Hello Kat.
Your card is gorgeous. I love that jolly Santa and the colours are fabulous.

Hugs Sue

Christina C. said...

I love this adorable Santa....soooooo cute!!!! Your coloring is incredible....cute design work!

Franz♥ said...

Too funny Kat, love it!

...and i adore your Mic card on the post below, stunning colouring hun!

Merry Christmas and a huge hug from Italy♥ Franz.

Denise Goeldner said...

Your Santa card is adorable hugs xx

coops said...

so stunning kat.i love your papers and fantastic santa and colouring :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kat, and what a fabulous Santa. Love your layout and colours too.
Lorraine x

Ally said...

lovely card for a boy and I totally can understand that he loves it. It looks great!
Hugs, Alessandra