Followers

Monday 17 December 2012

OMG!! a non dt card!!!!!....

Hi lovelies, well get me! I finally have had a chance to make a card that isnt for a design team, an order or for a challenge! 

I honestly cannot remember the last time I did this!

I made this card the other night completely for fun and boy did i enjoy doing it! I have cut down my dt commitments to five teams now and hopefully that will enable me to get back to enjoying making cards.

 Dont get me wrong I love all the teams I am on and I love creating, but sometimes its just nice to make because I want to.

Before I show you this card I want to say a huge thank you to all my followers that have joined me throughout this year, A huge warm welcome to all my new followers, I really do appreciate you following me.

 I have sadly lost a few followers recently, which I find sad but I can understand as I havent been the best blogger recently, I have been in a very difficult place these last few weeks which happens every year at this time, most of you will know why. I have been visiting your blogs just not leaving comments, so please bare with me, once I get through the next few weeks I should hopefully get back on track.

So here is my card using a Make it crafty image called snowball fight


also here is a picture on my daughter Meghan all ready to go to her senior christmas dance,





8 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Hun, love these bright colours, a real cheery christmas creation <3.

I am so with you. Its a real treat to make what I call a 'me' card. I agree I love all my DT's but sometimes I start to feel I am doing a job, and that's when I have to take a break from the craft room :)

Sometimes its hard to fit in comments for DT's and friends who visit. It seems I do a burst of comments maybe every 2 weeks... and it takes my whole evening!

Your daughter looks gorgeous in her pretty dress. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and enjoy your family lovely :D Jen xx

Sue said...

A lovely joyful card Kat. Such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully. The snowflakes, flowers and pompom trim look wonderful.
Meghan looks so beautiful, she has such pretty hair!
Take care and I hope you have a good Christmas

Hugs Sue

Rina said...

Your daughter looks amazing...such a very lovely girl!

Rina

Caroline said...

Kat this is gorgeous the image are adorable and the layout is so beautifull. Your daughter looks stunning I hope she had a brilliant time. Caroline xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kat.i love your colours and fab stunning image and design :D
your daughter looks really beautiful, i hope she had a fab party.

xx coops xx

krafty-kutz said...

gorgeous card and daughter,lol
hope you have a lovely xmas hen xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love your card Kat,great image and your colouring is perfect as always..

Your daughter looks amazing too.

Have a lovely christmas if I dont pop by before

Hugs Kelly

Ally said...

such an adorable card in unusual winter colours!
Meghan is a beauty, just as I imagine a bonni Scottish lassie!
Hugs, Alessandra