Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Oh dear!!!!

Morning Lovelies, Oh My Goodness how bad am I???? I completely forgot to do my Joanna Sheen Challenge post on sunday! And its my last one too as it is time for me to leave this great team. I have had a fab time with this great team, and I wish Paula and the girls all the best for the future with it.

The theme for this challenge is 'With Love At Christmas', I was sent house mouse decoupage to use this time which if I am honest was a huge struggle for me, there were a few tears and tantrums on my part  I have to admit! And quite a few ended up in the bin, but this is what I came up with, I hope it does the product justice.

So here is my card, hope you like it, 





8 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Get in that naughty corner, you are sooo bad!! Lol
Worth the wait... It's gorgeous xxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the house mouse image is so adorable and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Susy said...

This is so cute!

HUGS SUSY

Kim said...

it's a gorgeous card Kat, love the image and your decoupage! you'll be a big loss to the JS team!
Kim x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Kat...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Awww such a cute image, you have done a fabulous job with it Kat, looks gorgeous.
Hugs Wendy xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kat.i love the adorable image :D

x coops xx

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhh, soooo darn cute....love it!!!