Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

final DP2 challenge of the year

Hi lovelies, well it is poring with rain here and very strong winds so not very christmassy or very nice either!!I hope it is better where you are!
Well its Thursday again, so time for a new challenge over at Mo's DP2 challenge, and this one will run for 2 WEEKS instead of the normal weekly one. And the theme this week is such a great idea, basically we want you to pick your favourite Mo's card that you have made this year! See told you it was a good one! You don't even have to make anything new! The only problem is picking your favourite! I struggled a bit, but I really only had one choice in the end.
I went with the card I made for Meghan's birthday, I mean if I get an image drawn for me by the wonderful Mo then I gotta use that one eh?

I totally love this image, I asked Mo for a teen witch with long curly hair and she most certainly delivered, didn't she??



the rest of the team have picked awesome cards, I cant wait to see what you will pick as your own favourite!



8 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow love this kat!! absolutely perfect for meghans birthday...i hope she had a great day :) dad did too!! hehe. Hope you are doing well and sending you huge hugs for a merry christmas xxx :)

Sue said...

Hi Kat. I'm glad you picked this card, I remember thinking how special it was the first time I saw it. The image is wonderful and your colouring is fabulous
Hugs Sue

Tracy said...

Yep, this was a fun one with all those glittery spiders. LOL Great choice Kat! Hugs!

Vicky said...

I love it Kat...! :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kim said...

it's a fantastic card Kat, love that image! although I'm sure Meghan isn't really a witch lol!
Kim x

Susy said...

This is beautiful!

Wish you A Merry Christmas!

HUGS SUSY

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is awesome Kat:) it just looks like Megan! I am at my son's in Germany and am able to just relax.. David and I have bought a lap top, so I am able to browse all my lovely friends and see what you have been up too, no pressure for comments or making cards it's great just to enjoy surfing and reading your lovely blogs:) Haven't been around much I do apologies but had lots on my plate the last few months. We are here for 10 days and are getting thoroughly spoilt. Just wanted to wish you and your lovely family a very Happy Christmas and hope the New Year is a good one:)
Merry Christmas hun:)
Love and hugs,
Marjorie xx

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful choice Kat, love it!


I wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year :*

Hugs, Franz.