Followers

Thursday 13 December 2012

D is For......

Morning lovelies, well its Thursday, again, where did the week go, who is stealing the days????

Ah, what was I saying? Yes, its Thursday so its time for a new challenge over at Mo's and the theme is D is for....

I have used diecuts and diamond dust on my card, and have used the gorgeous image called Winter fairy Halla.

But before I show you my card I have some good news to share if you are a Mo fan, she is having her first ever sale!! Wooohooo how about that? Simply enter the code CHEERS2U and you will get 25% off your order, its valid until 17th December, so what you waitin' for, go fill your baskets!! 


Ok so here is my card for this week, I will be back tomorrow with my Tildas Town dt card.





16 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful christmas card. Caroline xxx

nicolet said...

This is fantastic Kat!
Hugs nicolet

Christina C. said...

Absolutely STUNNING....ADORABLE image, colored to perfection!
Love all the stunning elements on this card!

Tracey T said...

Love the way you've used your blue colours to create a cold 'n frosty look! Fabby embellies, too! Hugs, Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Kat, love the image and colours!
Helen x

Vicky said...

beautiful Kat...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful kat.really stunning image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

Hi there my sweet Kat! Diamond dust, huh? I do believe I need some of that! Your card is just stunning!! I love this little Mo image...and your coloring is gorgeous...as always! I love all your embellies...those fabric roses are the best!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous, and the color is stunning!

Tracy said...

Just gorgeous Kat! The fairies really are at the top of my faves list. Beautifully embellished. Hugs!

Debbie said...

Kat, this is just stunning, love the colors, and that die cut in the corner is just gorgeous...

Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Kat! I love the organdy roses and the color scheme you've used. Brrrr!

Franz♥ said...

Oh Kat! I've no words to tell you how much i love your fab creation! Wonderful design and colouring , stunning!

Thanks for sharing :) a big hug, Franz.

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie!
I must be getting old..lol... cuz I'm 32... I thought I commented on this beautiful card;it's totally adorable; love the blues and this sweet Mo fairy is one of my fave ever! Great card!
Hugs, Iulia

Kim Bell said...

Hi, Sweetie
First off your daughter is so beautiful! OMW! She looks just like you. Secondly. I love your card - Love the Rosettes.

Hugz
Kim

Anja said...

I am totally blown away by your card, sweety! Those colours and embellishments are just magic.
Big hugs, Anja