Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Anything goes at Mo's...


Morning lovelies, how are you all today? Getting organised for that big day that is fast approaching? I know I am! 

The days are passing too quickly and the calendar is fast filling up with parties, school concerts, nativity plays etc etc..... Oh and a birthday to fit in on christmas eve for one certain little princess of mine, I cannot believe she is going to be three already, where has the time gone it only feels like yesterday I had this tiny wee baby girl.

 Ah well, they have to grow up dont they?

I am back with my card for Mo's this week, I really didnt feel like taking part last week and Pat was fantastic, (thank you sweetie, mwah).

This week as its the first thursday of the month its our regular Anything Goes theme at Mo's and I have made this card for my sister-in-laws birthday. I have used a sweet image called Alisa with roses
I have also used my favourite colours at the moment, which is peaches and cream. 

Remember to take part you have to use a Mo Manning image, either digital or rubber, and the more entries that join in the more prizes there are, hope you can join us






19 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW stunning card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

krafty-kutz said...

Another stunner xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Kat..

Hugs Kelly

Riet Kamstra said...

Love it Kat, just Beautiful!
Riet xxx

Wendy said...

WOW! Stunning card Kat, the image , colours and all the details are so gorgeous.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Kat. I love the pretty image, your colouring is fantastic and the detailing you have added is all gorgeous.
Take care
Hugs Sue

Susy said...

This is stunning!

HUGS SUSY

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Kat! I love all of the layers, floral spray and elegant charm. Your SIL will love this sweet card!

Shanna Shands said...

This is lovely and nice from seeing red and green everywhere!

nicolet said...

Hi Kat, you have made a wonderful card!
Hugs nicolet

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Stunning card! hugs, Helena

coops said...

oh wow so beautiful and pretty kat.i love your peach colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Minckler said...

She's magnificent! The framing around her couldn't be more perfect and peaches and cream??? Be still my heart..I LOVE that color combination. :)
hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Janiel/ janny said...

hello Kat....This is a very stunning card dear! Love the peach you have used...

hoping you are well.....and sending you big hugs.........

Franz♥ said...

GORGEOUS work Kat! Love the soft colours, this card is really too sweet!

Hugs, Franz.

Pat said...

Oh Kat...you are so welcome, my sweet friend!! Your baby princessa will be THREE...congrats, mama!! You've used one of my fave colors for this card...peach!! And what gorgeous papers and embellies! Absolutely stunning, my sweet friend!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Tracy said...

Oh wow Kat! You really dressed this card up beautifully. Love the peachy colors! Hugs!

Anja said...

Glad to see you back with this stunning card, hun! You did an awesome job on coloring and designing. Those soft colours are so beautiful.
I can truly understand, what you mean ... My kids also are growing up too fast! ;-)

Huggies, Anja

Kim Bell said...

Kat
I am glad you are back sweetie. During this time of year it is always busy. I know. Love your card layout. Love the details.

Hugz
Kim