Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Flower power at Crafty creations

Good morning!!
How are you all today, well the weather was fab here yesterday after a horrible wet start, lets hope its the same today. On another note still no wallpapering done yet!! lol
Anyway I am here with the first of two dt card for today. First up is my card for Crafty Creations, this week we would like to see your cards with Flower Power!
We are sponsored this week by the wonderful Whiff Of Joy.

I have used my sweet cake stamp, my idea behind this was, 
sweet = honey = bees = flowers!!
See simple idea! lol

I have used more of the gorgeous scrapcake papers, I cant stop drooling over these they are just so gorgeous!




remember to pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the dt have made.

I will be back very soon with my 2nd dt card for today.



13 comments:

Luanne said...

very beautiful card. love the colors and pretty flowers

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card hun, Lovely papers and colours...just been browsing your blog, stunning cards! Missed my blog hopping last week! This is such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured too!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I am loving this card, it's so sweet and beautiful. Take care.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Really gorgeous card Kat,
Those papers are wonderful. I love that lace and those flowers are so lovely.

Have a good day
Hugs Kelly

Ally said...

Now look at me...have forgotten, if I've already commented this card...
It's adorable, as always, Love the Spellbinders and again (LOL) the peach colour :-))
Have a lovely day, xoxo Alessandra

marilynprestonn said...

Sweet card Kat! I love all the fun and girly pinks. What a happy card, great sprinkles! :)Peggy

coops said...

oh wow so beautiful kat.gorgeous pretty image and your soft colours and details are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

chanya13 said...

Lovely and sweet card, i love that lace and amazing flowers.

Donelda said...

wow, look at this amazing masterpiece!! Such detail!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ooh yummy image...love those papers and the fun colours :)

Anonymous said...

This image is so yummy! Love the papers and gorgeous flowers too!

Lindsey said...

Terrific card! I love that spray of flowers to the side of that great focal image.

craftyb said...

Just gorgeous! LOVE the soft colours and vintage look! bx