Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Because you're wonderful...


Good morning lovelies!! how are you all, Well if you are here in Scotland you will be shivering this morning, boy is it cold!! What a temperature drop! from almost 23 degrees last week to freezing, I almost had all the winter jackets, hats scarves etc all packed away, but out they come again :O(
Me not happy!! lol
My kiddies are off school and nursery for 2 weeks so I have got a great many plans, with Meghan being here I can hopefully get on with my wallpapering thats only taken me 3 years to do! and I have been colouring stuff in for dt cards so I am hopefully going to get ahead for once LOL!!! that will be right! check back in 2 weeks and see if I am organised, its never gonna happen!
I have been mostly doing cards with tilda and as much as I love her I was missing my Saturated canary soooo much, so that is what I have to share with you this morning. I have used Ratatouille, isnt this the cutest little rat ever!!




Card recipe
image - saturated canary ratatouille
papers - mme, be happy
medium - copics and flexmarkers
flowers - woc
pom pom trim, ribbon and vintage binding all from ebay
die cuts - magnolia and spellbinders
charm and postcard from stash

Thanks for popping by, I love to read all your comments.








15 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Those shoes!!! <3

love your choice of colors. i think the two colors together look so beautiful and fresh!! your coloring is just perfect!!!

hugs!
Krista

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is fantastic love that image,and the colours and all your detail Hun is just amazing,love this to bits,just incredible,you are so talented Hun,wish I had half,your talent hugs Cherylxxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Morning Kat this is just wonderful she looks so precious in these wonderful colours and the detail just superb! Have a wonderful two weeks with the kiddies and I hope you manage to get the decorating done! Chanelle xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She is amazing!! Wow Kat look at your colouring it is stunning...everything goes perfectly. I am just playing with the little heart die you sent me now too!! I love it! Where do you get it from?

sara said...

awwwww so pretty kat love the sc image gorgeous colours and embellies and i still havent caved and got that paper !! wont be long tho!!
hugs sara x x x

Tracey T said...

Love all those layers, Kat! What a gorgeous card. Just been looking at Jacqui P's blog - they've got so much snow, it's hard to believe we're in the same country! Lovely blue & sunny skies here, but very windy and quite chilly. No doubt the white stuff is on it's way to us, though! Enjoy the hols with the kids! xx

Shari said...

Hi Kat! Wow your card is georgeous! I love Saturated Canary too! YOur colouring is supurb! and I just LOVE how you coloured her hair!!! Curious as to the hair colours you used!? Great card hun!

Linda said...

This is just so beautiful.. As always very lovely work.. love it!! Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Kathleen this is stunning I love the image I have to have it !!!!.
what a lovely card ,I love it . Fabulous design and the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Elaine

coops said...

wow fantastic card kat.love your stunning design and really gorgeous colour combo and image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

I'm like a bus aren't I - you don't see me for ages than I turn up three times! Reason is that I don't seem to be getting your updates on my dashboard - and am so behind with my commenting it's unreal!

Anyway, enough waffle - gorgeous image and coloured beautifully (as always) love the colour combo as well.

Hope you have a great Easter with the kids and manage to get your decorating done!!

Sarah

amanda stokes said...

Hi Kathleen,
Wow what a stunning card and beautifully coloured image she's lovely
Good luck with your plans lol :) x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Kathleen that is stunning I love how youve built it up, those flowers are pretty to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Ally said...

so so so wonderful, I adore the colours, apricot is soooooo fabby with Kraft, wowzer! Beautiful as always, dear Kat!
Enjoy your time and (tee hee hee) will check back if you're organized :o))))
hugs, Alessandra

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow, Kathleen this is incredibly beautiful, the design is fantastic there is so much to see and all totally gorgeous that image is stunning, wow, awesome creation
Hugs
Lorraine x