Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

A shabby chic birthday card


Morning everyone, well who watched the brits last night? Wasnt Adele just stunning? she has the most powerful and amazing voice, as does florence and the machine, wow she gave me goosebumps!! lol not so great were Olly Murs and blur!! why on earth did they get sooooo long to say all their thank yous plus have an 11 minute performance at the end? I felt so sorry for Adele, she didnt get to say very much after winning the best album category. Also loved Ed sheeran, although i think nerves got the better of him.
I have a 60th birthday card to share today, this was a commission I had been given. I had just bought these gorgeous Kaisercraft birdcage stamps and they were perfect for this card.




Card recipe
image - kaiserccraft hummingbird stamps
papers - pion
flowers - woc
ribbon - from stash
birdcage die - tim holtz




16 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning oh this is just so delicate,Hun the colours are just perfect,love it to bits,I love love Adele,bless her so down to earth too which I just love,hugs Cherylxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So gorgeous Kat! I love the birdcage die and the stamps...so pretty and vintage :)

Ally said...

Absolutely stunning, I love this card...could as well be a marriage card :)! It's wonderful.
Hugs, Alessandra

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw this is lovely! Everything just works so well! I love it! Judy x

nicolet said...

Ooh what a lovely romantic birthdaycard!
Hugs Nicolet

Stempelhexe said...

Wooooooow, ONG was ist die schöön.


LG
Ulla

sara said...

morning x x gorgeous gorgeous kat its soooooooo pretty love it !!!
hugs sara x x x x x

nnalorac said...

Wow Kat, stunning card, love everything about it. Carolxx

Mustaneer Ali said...

That is nice gift for birth day wishes and your post superb and creative.
Plastic Cards
Plastic Card Printing

catherine said...

This is such a stunning card Kat and everything goes together so nicely.Thanks for your lovely comments
x catherine

Jane said...

OOoooo Kat I love those stamps...gotta get me some of those!!
Gorgeous card!! Mwah!

Tracey T said...

What a pretty card, Kat! Only saw the last half of the Brits but really liked Mr Gallagher and Adele. Agree it was a shame she had her thank you speech cut short. Felt quite pleased with myself that I knew who most of the winners were, even if I hadn't a clue about a lot of the nominees! x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kat.gorgeous pretty image and i love your delicate colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne said...

Wow Kat this is absolutely fabulous, love it so delicate and pretty. Love and hugs Lynne xox

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Julie said...

Really beautiful card! x