Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Wild tilda, grrrrrr!!


Morning everyone, I really think I must have gone a bit mad,  3 posts in as many days!!! Must be something in the water, (and no its not wine!!!!). I think as I had to abandon all things crafty last week with my sore back, and I had quite a few new tildas just waiting to get used, I have been itching to get going, I dont know about you but sometimes my mind is just working overtime with ideas, all fighting to get out, could just be me! I am a bit loopy, or so I get told!
Antway, enough waffle, I have used Wild tilda from the latest magnolia collection, isnt she just adorable in her little tigger outfit? love, love love her! I decided at 10-30pm last night to make an oval card for the latest TOMIC challenge, now please bare in mind I do not have any large dies or a electronic cutter, so I had to search the house, (10-30pm at night!!!!) for an oval shape just the right size to make a card base. Couldnt find anything the right size, then suddenly remembered I had bought Card templates many moons ago, so conmences another 15min hunt in my now very tidy and organized cupboard ( so tidy I cant find anythin, I dont do tidy!!!). So anyway getting sidetracked again, as you can see I found them and made this card......







Card Recipe
image - wild tilda
papers - magnolia
medium - copics and prismas
heart tag - cut free hand
bookplate - tim holtz
charm, feathers, ribbon and seam binding all ebay

Entering into the following
TOMIC - oval card with dry/heat embossing (dry embossed tag)
Deep ocean - sparkle (tons of glitter on everything)
Magnolicious highlites - sweet crazy love blog hop
creatalicious - love, must use ribbon, punched border, flowers and bling
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Joanna sheens challenge - celebrations





29 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

What a little cutie, lovin' this fun card. Hugs Chris xxx

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun just adore this,the detail is just so beautiful,just love it,hugs Cherylx
oops bless you too Hun for playing at Creatalicious this month,too

catherine said...

This is abeautiful card and love the way you have put it all together. I know what you mean about so tidy you can't find anything. It drives me crazy when I do it. I always say it's a mess but an organised one
x catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous as always hugs Pops x x x

sara said...

ooooh how gorgeous and girlie is this !!!! love this tilda in these colours soooooooo sweet love it
hugs sara x x x

Unknown said...

Now Kat, you know I'm not a big Tilda fan - but even I have to admit this is soooo cute! Really makes me want to go 'grrrrr!' - either that or 'chase me' (something to do with the way she's holding her hands, I don't suppose you remember the comedian I'm thinking of, showing my age here!).

Love all the featheriness (invented a word) around the edge and the flowers are just gorgeous!

Glad to hear you are improving and able to get crafting again.

Sarah

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely, great post!!!
Made me chuckle. Love your card, it's just so pretty!
Adore that bookplate.
Love, Mel. xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Your searching was well worth it... Such a beautiful card.. the shape sets it off a treat. brilliant... hugs kelly

Joey said...

Kat this is stunning, beautiful design, beautiful colour choice and gorgeous finsihing touches. Joey x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is fabulous, love it, many thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just so gorgeous just fabulous detail superb! Then I went to look around your blog oh my goodness what a lucky find your work is just awesome!! I have become a follower as I don't want to miss any of your lovely inspiration! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

awwwww this is beautiful, i'm your newest member!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

coops said...

wow this is beautiful kat.the tilda is so cute and gorgeous pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Wow!!Wow!! Three absolutely, stunning cards!! hun...They are all so special, it would take me three weeks to make these little beauties lol!!
Glad you are up and about now:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Kat couldn't stop looking so much detail and looks so cuddly too, gorgeous. Hope your back keeps well. Take care love and hugs Lynne xox

Ally said...

your post made me laugh! I always tidy up and I do such a good job that I hardly can't find my things anymore :D LOL
Wonderful creation, love this Tilda too, she is waiting to get inked and coloured in :)
Hugs, Alessandra
PS: I hope you feel better now!

Shelley said...

This is so very sweet! I wasnt to keen on this image but you may have just change my mind. Great card! hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com

stephanne said...

This is sooooo super duper pretty, I love it!!!
hugs, stephanne

Chris (catt871) said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! This is gorgeous! I don't even know where to start, this is incredible! Tilda is adorable but all the details are GREAT - the fur, the flowers, the charm....wow... amazing!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Teresa said...

Good morning Kat, Love your card it's so cute, absolutely adorable!
Have a lovely day, hugs Teresa xx

CraftyC said...

Oh Kat, this is totally gorgeous, love how the firm trim blends with the stamp
Clairex

Suzie's Card Den said...

Oh WOW this is one the most gorgeous cards I have seen in ages, beautiful colouring.
Hugs
Sue xx

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my!!! Kat this is utterly adorable. I love your design, colouring and that fur is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen this month. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

JustYolie said...

Aww such a BEAUTIFUL card!!!

Caroline said...

Fantastic Card Kat
Congratulations on your new DT position you will love being part of the DT as I know I did xxxx

Karina said...

Such a sweet card, Kat. Love your coloring of this cute image. And the feathers around it look so great.
Hugs, Karina

Chris said...

A fabulous card Kat and I absolutely love your colouring on this sweet Tilda. A wonderful design with so many gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team.

Karita said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous card!! I love it!!

Thanks for joining at Deep Ocean Challenge :)

Hugs,
Karita

Audhild said...

This is so beautiful. Love all the pretty details. Thank you for joining us in the Creatalicious Challenges.

Hugs, Audhild