Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Lovely day...

Good evening dear bloggers, what a lovely day Ive had today. I got to play for a good 3 hours with all my new stash that Ive collected over the past weeks and have been saving till I had the time to sit down and play with it all together. The weather has been nice apart from few showers and Ive had a very nice tea and a few glasses of wine with my sister in law while the kids played outside with the rabbits and guinea pigs with their big cousins.

I hought I would share a few photos of things that I have been buying and then show you a card that I have made today.

Some gorgeous Melissa Frances papers called 5th avenue, paperceller pad called wedding which were both from a fab shop online called Craft Island


The pins, loose charms and ribbons are from The Ribbon Girl
Butterfly charms from Meiflower


The Pion papers and GCD ella blue pad are from Dies to die for, and I still havent cut into the pion papers too gorgeous!

Anyway let me show you todays card which I made using the scrummy melissa Frances 5th avenue pad, these papers are to die for, to me they remind me of ice cream!lol Seriously they are real summer soft strawberry, mint choc chip and vanilla ice cream colours!


Im not very happy with the photos as they look much paler and summery IRL.
I decided to do another easel card as I wanted to show as much of the paper that I could and I think this is the best way to show the papers.


I stitched around the edges, added ruffle ribbon which is gorgeous, used THAT DIE again heheheee ( the cheery lynne one), although I cut it in half so that I could get maximum use on the card.


The flowers are WOC and the bunting is made with a whimsy die. Sentiment is from a fizzy moon stamp set.

Pheeww that was a long post hope your still with me! LOL!!
Right well Im off for a cup of tea and to have a browse through all the blogs I follow to see what Ive missed today.

Love And Hugs
Kat
xx

2 comments:

sara said...

hi kat loving the look of all your stash !!! had a look for those melissa frances papers but only had 12x12 i will wait for a re stock i think ,that ella blue pad is super delish isnt it one of my favourites.your card is gorgeous only one prob tho i have looked at those whimsy dies lots of times and resisted now i need them !!!!
hugs sara x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat,
Lovely, lovely card....as usual. I have just picked up THAT DIE after my visit to the UK. Can't wait to play with it.
Sorry you are down at the moment...but remember it is perfectly understandable...and you are doing really well.
Hugs. xx